RN52 vs BC127

Da Bear
While trying to learn how this stuff works in theory I found bc127 wich in my eyes looks like a good (better?) alternative to rn52.
It supports BT4.0 and what I could find it's much better documented and have more frequent firmware updates.
And the commands makes more sense to me than those used in rn52.

Saab 9-5 Aero MY01 AS3 - 270hp/240hp Biopower
Saab 9-5 SE    MY00 AS1 - 210hp+

Re: RN52 vs BC127

Nickhe
No big diffrence between 3.0 and 4.0 in our case , for Audio transfer 3.0 is more than enough and power draw isn't really a problem for us as it's connected to the car :) But you can try and adapt it , it's a minimum change in code if any to get it working :)