Placing US Board Order V3.2 - Looking for 2 others to go in

Locked 3 messages Options

Placing US Board Order V3.2 - Looking for 2 others to go in

illtrick
This post was updated on .
I'm considering placing an order for the newest board from OSH Park.  (This link - V3.2 http://oshpark.com/profiles/se4587 )

I'm happy to place an order and then distribute to two other buyers.  I'm hesitant to mail anything outside of the US, just a lot of hassle.  $28.75 is the total from OSH.  If you're interested send me a message and we can work out the details.  Likely scenario  = $9.58+shipping.

Re: Placing US Board Order V3.2 - Looking for 2 others to go in

BEpsilon
I'm considering the same thing too.

I'm located in Hong Kong (Asia). If you're hesitant to mailing stuff outside of the USA, perhaps I can mail one to you instead?

Re: Placing US Board Order V3.2 - Looking for 2 others to go in

HenrikD
I would also be happy to share a board order:

I have previously (for another project) ordered at seeedstudio, while DFRobot has a bit better pricing on the different color options (3$ vs. 10$). seeedstudio has a pricing of 22$ for 10 boards (green)+shipping

how much is international shipping from HK? (from Denmark is quite steep)

I would prefer the 3.3 version (love the addition of the silk-screen rn52 pins)

/Henrik
2003 Saab OG9-3 2.0T
Denmark