SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

Locked 11 messages Options

SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

Karlis
Administrator
I have assembled two modules based on PCB v3.1 board (which is technically the same as v3.2).

Let me know if you want one. Same rules as before:

*) Reply to this post with "Yes! I want one!" message no later than by 11:59PM PST, February 17, 2016. This will allow people from all time zones of the world express their interest.

*) On February 18 I'll make a draw and pick two "winners" and will let them know individually so we can sort out the details.

*) You'll help us test the module and provide feedback occasionally :)
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

HenrikD
I would love one, however would be happy to settle for a bare pcb if you have any extra. :-)

/Henrik
2003 Saab OG9-3 2.0T
Denmark

Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

sloth
Yes! I want one!

:)
9-5 Estate MY2004/Aero/Glacier Blue/AS2

Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

Viggen
Yes! I want one!

I just registered today after seeing the link on Reddit, awesome work!

Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

MattiasW
Yes! I want one!

Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

Pilkerton
Yes! I want one!
  • Model: Saab 9-3 (9400)
  • Model Year: 2000
  • Body type: 5-door (5D) hatchback
  • Other: Stock CD player only, no CD changer installed Blue Saab Version: PCB v3.3a mounted in trunk near the antenna

    Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

    joopworst
    What a great initiative! I most def want one to try in my Saab 9-5 2.0t estate MY2000

    Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

    XLR99
    I just discovered your blog from SaabRally - what a great solution!

    Yes, please ad me to the drawing!

    Thanks!

    Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

    Nickhe
    Yes! I want one!

    Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

    aDAMrus
    Yes! I want one!

    Russian saab owners is also monitoring the project;)

    Re: SAAB-CDC pre-assembled modules available

    str3ss
    I know I'm late on this, but I want to put a hand up and say I'd like one of these if there are more available in the future.

    Thanks!