SAAB-CDC modules available

Locked 10 messages Options

SAAB-CDC modules available

Karlis
So, I've made two fully assembled and functional modules based on v3.2 PCB design.

If you want to get one for the price of parts + shipping, here's how it works:

*) Reply to this post with "Yes! I want one!" message no later than by 11:59PM PST, January 17, 2016. This will allow people from all time zones of the world express their interest.

*) On January 18 I'll make a draw and pick two "winners" and will let them know individually so we can sort out the details.

*) You'll help us test the module and provide feedback occasionally :)

I have more parts laying around for additional three modules. However those are going to be based on v3.1 PCB design, which technically is the same as v3.2 apart from layout and color. They will be assembled later on this month...
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

Nickhe
Yes! I want one!

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

Da Bear
Yes! I want one!

Saab 9-5 Aero MY01 AS3 - 270hp/240hp Biopower
Saab 9-5 SE    MY00 AS1 - 210hp+

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

moslof ewing
Yes! I want one!

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

50t-1
Yes! I want one!
93 SE TiD 2001

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

derdewyl
Yes! I want one!
1998 SAAB 9-5 AS3 Prestige (Harman/Kardon)

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

Sandwer
Yes! I want one!

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

sloth
I think I have to watch the forum more closely! ;-)
9-5 Estate MY2004/Aero/Glacier Blue/AS2

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

Karlis
Administrator
Thanks everyone for your interest! The draw has been made and I'll contact the two "winners" individually. Stay tuned for another batch of modules available later on this month...
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: SAAB-CDC modules available

blakeas
yes, I want one!

I have an 03 9-5 Aero