PCB and SCH files

Seth
Administrator
I will post the Eagle schematic and pcb layout files once I'm happy with this latest version; I don't forsee any changes, but I wanna test it out before I release it to the wild.

Also, I'll be posting a link to the OSH Park page for easy PCB ordering.
NC, USA

Re: PCB and SCH files

Seth
Administrator
Nabble was giving me fits about the 3.1 and only listing as 3, so I had to zip the sch and brd files.

Bluesaab_RN52_v3-1.zip
NC, USA

Dropbox link for v3.2

Seth

Re: v3.2 PCB and SCH files

NeilR
It's really great that you did this project and I am eager to build it and use it in my 9-3.  I noticed that there have been significant changes over the last few months, e.g., completely new Bluetooth module.  Do you think the current hardware design is pretty much the final version, or is it likely to change?  I'd hate to order PCBs and parts and then discover it's obsolete before I even finish building it.  :-)
NC, USA; 1999 9-3 S, AS2; BlueSaab v3.2, software 4.1

Re: v3.2 PCB and SCH files

Seth
Administrator
I would consider this version to be pretty much finalized, unless a major hardware change is discovered later (like different mic circuitry is needed or something).

You gotta jump in sometime, might as well do it now :)

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2016, at 10:09, NeilR [via BlueSaab Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's really great that you did this project and I am eager to build it and use it in my 9-3.  I noticed that there have been significant changes over the last few months, e.g., completely new Bluetooth module.  Do you think the current hardware design is pretty much the final version, or is it likely to change?  I'd hate to order PCBs and parts and then discover it's obsolete before I even finish building it.  :-)
1999 9-3 S

http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/PCB-and-SCH-files-tp4p128.html
To start a new topic under Hardware, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from PCB and SCH files, click here.
NAML
NC, USA

Dropbox link for v3.3

Seth