Gerber files

Seth
Bluesaab_RN52_v3.2.zip

This is the latest and greatest version of the pcb. It's not much different than 3.1; most of the changes were cosmetic (more labels!), with a few layout changes/improvements. I didn't make any schematic changes.

Dropbox link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/py3yh3khivyrju5/Bluesaab%20RN52%20v3-2.zip?dl=0
NC, USA

Re: Gerber files

Da Bear
Nice!
Looks much more professional now :)

/Björn
Saab 9-5 Aero MY01 AS3 - 270hp/240hp Biopower
Saab 9-5 SE    MY00 AS1 - 210hp+

Re: Gerber files

saabstutz
I'm having trouble getting the design uploaded. I keep getting an "Error Processing File" Any ideas?
--
SaabStutz

'99 9-3 Base
4 Speakers :(

BlueSaab Module - Karlis Built!
Hardware V4.1

Re: Gerber files

Steef
Same problem with OSH Park not correctly loading the files here.

Re: Gerber files

Seth
Administrator
Added a dropbox link to the gerber files in my first post. sorry for the late reply; i was out of the "office" :)
NC, USA

Re: Gerber files

saabstutz
I appreciate all of your work on this project. Unfortunately I'm still having trouble getting it uploaded. Could you see if you can post it as a shared project on OSHPark?
--
SaabStutz

'99 9-3 Base
4 Speakers :(

BlueSaab Module - Karlis Built!
Hardware V4.1

Re: Gerber files

Da Bear
Bookmark this ;)

https://oshpark.com/profiles/se4587
Saab 9-5 Aero MY01 AS3 - 270hp/240hp Biopower
Saab 9-5 SE    MY00 AS1 - 210hp+

Re: Gerber files

saabstutz
Thank you!