YET ANOTHER request for an assembled module

YET ANOTHER request for an assembled module

Ned Lambley
Hi all, my soldering skills could well be phenomenal for all I know, I've never tried, but from what I gather my complete lack of experience or even vague knowledge on the subject may count against me in this endeavour. Does anybody have an assembled module (or plans to assemble a batch in the reasonably near future) and a desire to exchange one for some of my (relatively) hard earned money?

Re: YET ANOTHER request for an assembled module

stuntduck
I'm onboard to buy one as well, if there is a batch being made out there.