Wanting to buy an assembled BlueSaab

NisseB
Greetings from Sweden. I have been following this project for quite some time, and is dying to get my hands on one to fit in my (or rather the wifes) 9-5 aero, Unfortunately am I not in the position to be able to make my own, my skills in making a pcb board and then also make the soldering work is not sufficient for that.

Is anyone building a bluesaab and if so, will you sell me one?

Wishing you all the best in this global corona epidemic.

//NIsseB, Saab and Volvo motorhead Sweden
Saab 9-5 Aero 2002 automatic AS-3