Saab park assist

jonmppa
Hey.
I have some sort aftermarket park assist/ reversing monitor in my car with external display located next to the dash speaker. My question is, does this have anything to do with Saab's park assist so i couldn't install v6.1.1 software with SID text controlling.

I might get rid off the whole thing anyways because it's just making beeping noises anytime I put on reverse gear.

-J
Saab 9-5 2.3t SE -98

Re: Saab park assist

homerisback
Hi,
Aftermarket park assist won't make any conflict with BlueSaab as they aren't linked to car's CAN bus. You can go with SID text scrolling without any fear

Saab Park Assist (aka SPA) is a factory option that "talks" to car's bus network.
Enjoy !
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Saab park assist

jonmppa
Thank you.
I was aware of that but had to be sure before I mess something up :D
Saab 9-5 2.3t SE -98