Problem connecting V6.0

Maikki
Hi
I bought secondhand V6.0 and my Phone Samsung S21 FE doesn't find it.
I have -05 9-5 with AS2 so is there button in headunit to force blusaab into pairing Mode?

Re: Problem connecting V6.0

JHRoadrunner
Hi,

since it it secondhand, it will not start in discoverable mode. This only happens on first ever startup.
The buttons used to enter discoverable mode vary from version to version.
You may find something that works for you here or here.
2001 9-5 Aero | 2001 9-3 Aero Convertible | 2004 9-5 Aero (with kenwood)