New member

NEO705
Hy i'm new here and i need a little help,first of all from last year im the owner of a SAAB 9-5 SE 2.0T from 1998 and i have some trouble whit my engine whit ignition the engine is not at idle,in my city i cant find a mechanic whit a tester tech2.So any advice will be welcome.sry if my english  is not so good.I am from ROMANIA and i heard from trionic seven on youtube about this site.I hope here i can find more suport and some advice.Thanks for your patience.

Re: New member

Karlis
Administrator
Hey, from the symptoms you pointed out, I'd start with checking the vacuum lines in the engine bay. A vacuum leak, usually, causes engine to not idle properly.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)