Looking for the CD changer cable connector / wire loom

Looking for the CD changer cable connector / wire loom

WesleyAlfa
Hi all!

I have bought a complete assembled BlueSaab module.
When I wanted to install it, I found out I missed the last part of the wiring loom in my 2004 Saab 9-5 estate. The part of the CD changer cable connector.

I have searched at local used Saab part stores / demolishers and on the Dutch Saabforum but still haven't found the cable.
Is there someone on this forum who has one for me for sale?

This is what I am looking for;

CD Changer harness

Kind regards,

Wesley
(Netherlands)

Re: Looking for the CD changer cable connector / wire loom

Seth
Administrator
Hi Wes,

I have the long version of this cable that I sell for $35 shipped.

Unfortunately Saab changed the 2 connectors from the short version so it won’t be a simple plug n play, but you can cut the connectors off and splice the wires into the car harness and you’ll be good to go.

Let me know if you’re interested.
Seth

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 05:55 WesleyAlfa [via BlueSaab Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

I have bought a complete assembled BlueSaab module.
When I wanted to install it, I found out I missed the last part of the wiring loom in my 2004 Saab 9-5 estate. The part of the CD changer cable connector.

I have searched at local used Saab part stores / demolishers and on the Dutch Saabforum but still haven't found the cable.
Is there someone on this forum who has one for me for sale?

This is what I am looking for;

CD Changer harness

Kind regards,

Wesley
(Netherlands)

http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/Looking-for-the-CD-changer-cable-connector-wire-loom-tp1230.html
To start a new topic under Hardware, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Hardware, click here.
NAML
NC, USA