Looking for Blue ^^

fred62
Hello all,

I'm from France, I have look a video on youtube (from Trionic Seven) who install a "bluesaab" in his Saab. and now have bluetooth. (incredible !)
I have actually an adaptater with the cartridge, but the sound is cheap.
So I look for a bluetooth item. (maybe better sound)

I have a 9-5 Diesel saab, model 2005. The break one (estate).
If you have any help for me to listen quality music (other like CDs) on my plane....

Regards.
Fred.
Saab 9-5 Diesel (TID) Estate (break) Year 2005.

Re: Looking for Blue ^^

homerisback
Gave an answer to a fellow french Saab enthusiast
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Looking for Blue ^^

fred62
Well well well....
I see that you share how to build a bluesaab ! I was thinking that I could make one by myself, but NOT ^^
Not strong enough in electronic at school.

Is there a historic topic where evolution between differents version of the bluesaab ?

Thanks in advance.
Fred.
Saab 9-5 Diesel (TID) Estate (break) Year 2005.

Re: Looking for Blue ^^

fred62
Forget my question, I haven't went to "getting started".
Thanks.
Saab 9-5 Diesel (TID) Estate (break) Year 2005.