Getting a Plug & Play BlueSaab Module Saab 9-5 Aero 2000

Getting a Plug & Play BlueSaab Module Saab 9-5 Aero 2000

Gideon
Hello and sorry for starting a new threat, I can't reply on existing threats for some reason. Someone can help me with a plug and play module for my Saab 9-5 estate 2000? I don't have any soldering or programming skills But desperately want to play high quality audio in my Saab. I am willing to pay a good price and even buy more then one unit if that is more economically? Thank you in advance, best regards from the Netherlands
Saab 9-5 Aero my. 2000 - Saab 900 classic T16S Aero (factory new)

Re: Getting a Plug & Play BlueSaab Module Saab 9-5 Aero 2000

homerisback
MP answer
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.