BlueSaab module plug and play

karalis66
Hello,

My name is Giuseppe and I am from sardinia (italy).
I don't have the skills for making my own Bluesaab module, i'm no good with soldering or programming.
but what I've been reading  this is the best aux solution for my 9-5 So if someone can help me with a "plug and play" bluesaab module........ I would really appreciate it! I'd love to buy one!
on my 9-5 already installed cd-changer, So the cable is already available.

Thanks a lot!

Giuseppe
SAAB 9-5 1999 AS2, Sony T3, Android 4.4.4, BlueSaab v5.4