BlueSaab v6.1.1

Karlis
Administrator
Folks,

We have a new Firmware release v6.1.1. This adds some more button controls via IHU and a super-hacked PDL management. Details on Github, binaries attached. As always, I cannot stress enough - if your car has SPA system installed, do not, I repeat do not install Firmware version that enables SID text control. We're not responsible if stuff breaks. You have been warned.

Enjoy!

BlueSaab_v6_1_1.zip
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

homerisback
Thanks Karlis for this update ! will give it a try asap, warning recorded
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

saab95
Hi, what hardware version does this firmware support?

Thanks,
Stein

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

Karlis
Administrator
v6.x is STM32 based; v5.x and earlier are ATMEGA based. Both versions are not inter-compatible.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

saab95
Karlis, thanks for the reply.
I just ordered the v6.1.1 board and parts! :-D

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

jonmppa
Hi all.
I couldn't find the list for all the electric components for v6.1.1 Are the parts from previous versions correct or haven't I found them.

-J
Saab 9-5 2.3t SE -98

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1

Seth