BlueSaab audiobalance

Koodivirhe
I need help with my Bluesaab modules audio balance. Because it's tilted to the left and adjusting the balance from the radio you need to move the balance button over the midway to get the balance to middle. Adjusting balance from the radio left channel sounds louder than the right side. I have Saab 9-5 2000 Estate wagon.

Re: BlueSaab audiobalance

Seth
Administrator
Did you build this module yourself or did you buy it from someone? Also, did you have to install the cd changer adapter harness? It sounds like there may be a bad connection to the right channel wires, like maybe one of the 2 wires for the right channel came loose or something...without both wires, the balanced audio lines will only transmit half of the audio signal.

Please let us know what you find out.
NC, USA

Re: BlueSaab audiobalance

Koodivirhe
No i didn't build the unit my self. It was purchased assembled from the user homerisback.
The cd changer adapter was purchased from you. It's the long cd changer adapter.
Thanks from the possible leads for the causes i need to check the wiring for possible bad connections.

Re: BlueSaab audiobalance

homerisback
Hi,
Sorry to read that. I hope it is a loose wiring issue... Thanks to Seth for his answer and feel free to come back to me if it comes out that the module might be faulty. Any friend with a Saab that would be able to give it a test ?
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.