A batch of v5.3s in works

Karlis
Administrator
I'll be making another batch of v5.3s. Just placed orders for the components and PCBs. ETA: mid-July.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

Turbo9
Karlis, please send me a message as soon as you have one available. I will buy ASAP.

thank you
George
si.

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

si.
Karlis, I am in if you would have one for sell for me.

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

BillyDontBeAHero
I'm in desperate need of some music to drown out my newly groaning steering rack.  I'll gladly purchase one from you.
2002 9-3 SE Convertible; iOS; BlueSaab Version - NA...yet!

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

topace
I am interested in buying one. Depending on price, I may be interested in buying two.

Let me know.

Regards,
Robert

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

fiddler
I would like to order one as soon as they are ready.

/Carl

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

Nigel
I, too would be interested in purchasing parts for a single box or a completed single box, whichever you prefer. Please let me know. 2000 Saab 9-5 2.3t. (Stock audio w/ no trunk CD changer, so likely perfect for your blue tooth application.)

Regards,

-Nigel

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

ArtfulDodger
Id be interested too! '02 9-3 without the trunk changer.

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

Dustin82
Hi there. Put me down for 1 module if its available. Looking forward to listening tk music again in my 9-5. Thank you

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

Karlis
Ok, folks! Sorry, all modules of this batch are gone. Now ... on to the next steps of this project. :)
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

Robijn

Too bad for me, i joined too late.

I would like to take a seat on the reservebench if someone pulls out of their order.

Re: A batch of v5.3s in works

AugustM
You can have mine! I already got one :)

Re[2]: A batch of v5.3s in works

Dustin82

I will take it AugustM. Let me know how much yiu want for it. Thanks

--
Sent from Mail.Ru app for Android

Wednesday, 02 August 2017, 03:53AM -05:00 from AugustM [via BlueSaab Forum] [hidden email]:

You can have mine! I already got one :)

http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/A-batch-of-v5-3s-in-works-tp1109p1169.html
To unsubscribe from A batch of v5.3s in works, click here.
NAML