4 BlueSaab v6.1 modules for sale

Seth
Administrator
Hi folks!

I just finished building 4 BlueSaab modules. I don't have quick/easy access to a Saab anymore, so they haven't been tested in a vehicle (yet; I'm trying to get that done), but they test good on the bench; They communicate via CANBUS and pop up on bluetooth and I can connect and stream music.

I have loaded these 4 with SID Text enabled, but if someone wants one without SID text, I can easily program them with that code instead.

I'm asking $150/ea, free s/h to CONUS, +$10 anywhere else.

Send me a message if you want one; I'm not sure I'll be making anymore, the 827229 connector is hard to find...

Seth
NC, USA

Re: 4 BlueSaab v6.1 modules for sale

Marc saab
Bonjour
Je suis français et vivement intéressé par le BlueSaab v6.1 pour ma saab 9.5 vector 2007 avec chargeur cd dans le coffre
Avez vous encore 1 d’assemblé ?

Amicalement

Marc RéMOND