What other parts do I need

Edma
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What other parts do I need

Seth
Administrator
Looks like you just need the connector to me.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 16:23 Edma [via BlueSaab Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey guys, just finished soldering and noticed that I don't have all parts. What other parts do I need?IMG_20200914_232056.jpg

http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/What-other-parts-do-I-need-tp1689.html

To start a new topic under Hardware, email [hidden email]

To unsubscribe from Hardware, click here.

NAML

NC, USA

Re: What other parts do I need

Karlis
Administrator
Yep, the only missing thing I can see is the FTDI header.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: What other parts do I need

Edma
CONTENTS DELETED

This cable should be all you need. It supplies 5V from PC via USB as well as UART connectivity. High level instructions on flashing the firmware are posted here.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: What other parts do I need

homerisback
Aren't you mixing with JTAG connector ?
FTDI header is the 6 pin connector on your board and fits your cable...
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.