User request

Seth
Administrator
Hi folks, thanks for making an account and helping contribute to this fun project :) I've been working on this project since ~2012.

Feel free to post any questions, requests, suggestions, ideas, etc.

I'd also like to request that everyone put their make (Saab, duh), model, year, and any other pertinent information about their car into your signature block. This will help keep data straight when an issue is presented and everyone will know what car is having that issue.

Thanks & enjoy the forum :)
Seth
NC, USA