Sourcing rare parts / STM32

knightsaab
I'm getting ready to start my build.  I've got nearly all of the parts but the one final thing I cannot source for the life of me is the STM32. I tried ordering it from Aliexpress and they actually returned my money. I guess finding it was more trouble than it was worth! Does anyone know where they can be found right now, or does anyone want to sell me one? I'm the NorthEast U.S.  Is there an alternate STM32 model that would work that is available anywhere?

I was able to get a lot of the other common parts from Mouser and Digikey.  I found the CAN Bus Receiver and other ICs on Ebay.  the RN52 was a tough find, It looks like i bought the last one from OKDO, as they are now out of stock.

I found the board mounted CD changer jack can be found on Aliexpress. I have a few extras if anyone needs one.

Looking forward to this build. I might get started while I wait to try to find this thing. Thanks for all of the work that went into this project and breathing some new life into these cars.

-Chris

NY -
1998 900 SE - "Spicy Cinnabun" (RIP)
1999 9-3 SE - "Gandalf the White" (RIP)
1999 9-3 SE HOT - "Green Bean"
2005 9-2x Aero - "Gray Fox" 2.2 Stroker EJ205

Maintained by Jarrad Fox - European Central, Stanley, NY

Re: Sourcing rare parts / STM32

not_me_really
I have a board running with a GD32F103RBT6

Seems to be running fine so far.

Frank.

Maintained by Jarrad Fox - European Central, Stanley, NY

Re: Sourcing rare parts / STM32

not_me_really
No, it just need different programming software.

Frank.