Mouser BOM

Seth

Re: Mouser BOM

homerisback
I followed the BOM and as I got my USBasp to write SAAB_CDC into the ATMEGA, I realised they are ATMEGA328 and not ATMEGA328P
I can't go through the program upload because the signature of the 2 chips is different and cause the process to fail...
Is it absolutely necessary to use 328P or will 328 fit and do the job ?

Many thanks
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Mouser BOM

Seth
Administrator
honestly, the easiest fix is to modify the arduino code (the boards.txt or something else?) to where it matches the chip signature you have. Google it. I had to do something similar a while back...it's doable. I'll fix the bom...sorry for the hassle...
NC, USA

Re: Mouser BOM

homerisback
That's what I found when digging the web about it but under Windows, the mod seems a bit odd and I didn't manage to fix it...
I'll give a try on a Linux computer and hope it will do the job.

About the BOM, the actual one is accurate, I used a previous one when ordrering the parts.
Thanks indeed
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.