Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

legio
Hi guys,

First of all, I'm fascinated by this project and your building/coding skills. That's kinda sci-fi for me because completely beyond my personal expertise. My compliments to all of you and, specifically, to the man who invented it.

So, let's get right to the point: can anyone sell me the Bluesaab module and relevant harnesses?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Alessio

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

Edma
Hey if you cant find anyone who can sell try it yourselfer, I know it might look daunting (it was for me), but its not that difficult and a fun project. Plus its always fun to learn something new
2003 2.3t 9-5 aero

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

legio
Thanks for your suggestion, Edma. What document do I start with?

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

Edma
pcb and components: http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/V6-1-6-1-1-PCB-td1360.html if your not an American check maybe you can find somewhere you can get it in you country or cheaper. Also double check components on digi key and order a soldering iron, some flux, soldering wire and desoldering braid (you can get these from digi-key).

Also you'll need to find this part: http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/CD-Changer-connector-td7.html ali express had some a week ago.

And finally the cd changer connector harness. For me it was the most difficult part to find i got it from ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233361019459.

When you get the components soldered you'll need a USB to TTL serial cable to program the thing I got a TTL-232R-5V.

When i ordered the parts I didnt order the the pin conector for the TTL cable youl need one like this https://www.digikey.lt/product-detail/en/würth-elektronik/61300611121/732-5319-ND/4846833

Have fun :)

2003 2.3t 9-5 aero

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

Edma
Forgot to add, get some tweezers :D
2003 2.3t 9-5 aero

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

legio
Thank you so much, Edma. Really appreciate.

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

Karlis
Administrator
On a more fun side note (nevertheless some truth in it) - lot's of patience and no coffee. :D
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: Looking for a ready-to-plug-in bluesaab module

opioom
This post was updated on .
Write to me. I have this "the most difficult part to get" which is cd changer connector harness.
Also, please contact this man: https://www.facebook.com/surforsink
He is able to make a new one for you.