Looking for a "plug and play" bluesaab module

Locked 3 messages Options

Looking for a "plug and play" bluesaab module

LeColonel
Hello,

My name is Carlo and I am from Belgium. I don't have the skills for making my own Bluesaab module, but what I've been reading on the dutch saabforum this is the best aux solution for our cars out there! So if someone can help me with a "plug and play" bluesaab module........ I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Carlo

Re: Looking for a "plug and play" bluesaab module

homerisback
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Looking for a "plug and play" bluesaab module

Turbo9
Hello,
I am in New Hampshire USA and also would like a plug in play module. Please help and will pay asap!!!