JLCPCB order - Replacement parts

a-maxime
Hi,

I'm looking to do a JLCPCB order and I have to make a 5 PCB order so I will sell the other 4 pieces with no-profit in Europe.

I'm having a hard time finding the piece in D4 : ref SZNUP2105LT3G. I might have found an alternative which is available with SDT23C24L02-AT. Do you think it will work ? I don't really want to pay 5 pieces without knowing if it will work.

Regards,
Maxime

Saab 9-5 Aero 2004

Re: JLCPCB order - Replacement parts

Seth
Administrator
that component isn't necessarily required; it's just a protection device.

having said that, it looks like that component will drop in place of the old one.

I'd give it a shot, and worst case, you can most likely assemble a BlueSaab module without it and I bet it will work fine.
Seth
NC, USA