Has anyone tried printing these on a BotFactory Squink?

Has anyone tried printing these on a BotFactory Squink?

meadowalex
Has anyone tried printing the PCB on a BotFactory Squink using conductive ink? We have one at work and was wondering if it's worth investing time in it.

Would the PCB drawings need to be modified? Here are the conductive ink specs:

Trace Width Recommended Amperage (@ 5V) Max Amperage (@ 5V)
10 mil (0.25 mm) 240 mA 340 mA
15 mil (0.38 mm) 840 mA 840 mA
20 mil (0.5 mm) 1.1 A 1.6 A
30 mil (0.75 mm) or greater 1.7 A 2.4 A

More info about the printer here:
https://www.botfactory.co/page/print
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Sedan

Re: Has anyone tried printing these on a BotFactory Squink?

Seth
Administrator
Sounds pretty cool but I can't remember off the top of my head what the smallest trace width is. It might be smaller than 10mils.

Take pictures if you try it and show us :)

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 19:04 meadowalex [via BlueSaab Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone tried printing the PCB on a BotFactory Squink using conductive ink? We have one at work and was wondering if it's worth investing time in it.

Would the PCB drawings need to be modified? Here are the conductive ink specs:

Trace Width Recommended Amperage (@ 5V) Max Amperage (@ 5V)
10 mil (0.25 mm) 240 mA 340 mA
15 mil (0.38 mm) 840 mA 840 mA
20 mil (0.5 mm) 1.1 A 1.6 A
30 mil (0.75 mm) or greater 1.7 A 2.4 A

More info about the printer here:
https://www.botfactory.co/page/print
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero

http://bluesaab-forum.2349123.n4.nabble.com/Has-anyone-tried-printing-these-on-a-BotFactory-Squink-tp1106.html
To start a new topic under Hardware, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Hardware, click here.
NAML
NC, USA