[Feature request] Dealing with 24 character SIDs (MY04 & MY05)

[Feature request] Dealing with 24 character SIDs (MY04 & MY05)

a-maxime
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has tried to display 24 characters on the second row of MY04 and MY05 Saab 9-5 ?
As you can see, those SIDs are a bit different allowing more characters.

I was wondering maybe by modifying:
Scroller.h line 24 from #define WRITE_BUF_SIZE  12 to #define WRITE_BUF_SIZE  24
Scroller.cpp line 51 from if (text_len > 12) { to if (text_len > 24) {

I think it could be great to use the full length of those screens

Cheers,
Max
Saab 9-5 Aero 2004
Maptun Stage 1+ (285HP/440Nm)