Got 6.1 up and running in car. BlueSaab SID text seems to supersede OpenSID. Typically, pressing both SID buttons (+/-) switches between standard and OpenSID text. That just doesn't work while BlueSaab is the audio source. It comes right back up when you change the source. No big deal, but I'll probably flash the non-SID firmware. I've got to keep an eye on knocks, wideband, e85 adaptation, etc. I'm running a 19T on a 2.0L (bad choice too big), with biopower software modified by a novice (me).
Right my understanding is it's all P-bus data, where loads of values update at their given frequency for engine mgmt. The issue is just how much of it I'm requesting over the comparatively wimpy I-bus each second. If I've got 12 values requested for logging by T7Suite over the OBDII port, and 6 high freq values showing on the SID, eventually the connection to T7suite tends to break up. I guess it's not really a canbus problem, but a problem in the adapter or software losing track when traffic increases. Anyway, no worries now with BlueSaab causing a conflict.
Finally, the 2 cheap connectors from AliExpress I mentioned arrived only a few days late, and work just fine. I did round over the shoulders that the harness grabs onto after having a hard time pushing the connector together, but it's proper glass fiber nylon and the pins are sturdy.
2001 9-3 base