BlueSaab v6.1 is finally here.
It comes in two flavors: with and without SID text control.
If your car does not have SPA (Saab Park Assist) system installed, you can use BlueSaab firmware version that has the SID text control enabled. However note, that if you do so, Night Panel function and any warning messages won't be displayed on SID as long as BlueSaab is engaged.
If your car has SPA (Saab Park Assist) system installed you should use BlueSaab firmware version that does not have SID text control enabled. DO NOT
, I repeat, DO NOT
install BlueSaab firmware version with SID text control if your car has SPA! We are not responsible for any issues you may encounter or any damage done to your car or you if you do so. You have been warned.
Attached .zip file contains:
- BOM (it also shows which parts are mandatory and which parts you will be ok without)
- Text file containing links to PCB and CDC connector
- BlueSaab v6.1 firmware binaries
- BlueSaab flasher tool for macOS
- MS Windows users should use Flasher-STM32 GUI tool (link in links.txt file)
CDC connector is made by TYCO-AMP-TE CONNECTIVITY; part #827229-1. One place we we used to purchase these from "Connector People" are selling them now for a price of an arm and a leg. So look for alternative sources...
That's about it.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)