BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

patlas
Hello,
I have recently build one BlueSaab v6.1.1 for myself. Unfortunately most of the components are available in bigger volume than required in project. If someone is interested, I can solder up to 4 additional devices (have full component set and PCBs). Do not hesitate to mail me directly or ask here.

Patryk

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

a-maxime
Hi Patlas,

Just sent you a email. I'll be really really interested in buying one (or more if I find French fellow also interested). Could we chat about it in private message or here ?

Thanks,
Max
Saab 9-5 Aero 2004
Maptun Stage 1+ (285HP/440Nm)

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

patlas
Hello,
I send you a message, with contact link over facebook.

Patryk

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

AeroFlyer
Hi
I would be interested if you still have one available.

Patryk

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

AeroFlyer
Message sent šŸ‘šŸ¼

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale

Cedrod
Hello Patryk,
Are you still selling BlueSAAB modules?
If so, Iā€™d like to buy one. Let me know how to order one.
Thanks, Dom
2000 9-5 Gary Fisher
2000 9-3 Viggen Convertible

Re: BlueSaab v6.1.1 for sale