BlueSaab + Navigation

Karlis
Administrator
Folks!

A lot of people who own SAABs with Navigation, have expressed their interest in getting BlueSaab (yay!). But, there's a lot of confusion as to which MY/model/NAVI-make combinations work.

So here's my call to action - if you own a SAAB with Navigation AND BlueSaab AND it works, please reply to this post with:

"Yeah, works for me! SAAB 9-M/YYYY/NAVI-make"

This would help people a lot!

Cheers!
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: BlueSaab + Navigation

NPen
Hi there,

It works, but sometimes i have a little problems. Not every time, but sometimes i should manually disconnect/connect the module, because my phone sees the module, but can't connect to it.
The buttons on the wheels are working, the hardware buttons on the navi also working, the touch buttons doesn't do anything.

SAAB 9-5/ MY 2006 / NAVI - DENSO

Re: BlueSaab + Navigation

pansar
Works great for me. Saab 9-5, 2006 with denso nav. I had the same issues that NPen describes at first but since updating software (to 4.0) I have not needed to disconnect bluesaab a single time. And it had been a few weeks. Also the soft-keys on the head unit started doing stuff the way hardware keys do in cars without nav.

Re: BlueSaab + Navigation

Hearnia_2k
Hey guys,

I have a UK, '58 plate (MY09) SAAB 9-5 Aero Estate, it has the Denso Satnav, with a BlueSaab 5.0 + Amp.

The Satnav time never moves progresses, and alwasy says it's playing, but everything works works - I can skip to next/previous song, and I can pause/play using the display.  Also, next/previous work on my steering wheel, and I can play/pause from the steering wheel, too.

Thanks!

Re: BlueSaab + Navigation

Karlis
Administrator
Thanks for the update. The timer not progressing is an expected behavior as BlueSaab keeps "reporting" that it's playing the 1st second of 1st minute of 1st track of CD1 in the magazine.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)