Beeping sound in the backround

Nickhe
Hi!

So I'm getting a beeping sound in the backround constantly , anyone know why ? :) Guessing bad ground ?

Re: Beeping sound in the backround

Seth
Administrator
how often is the beeping, once a second? once a minute? is it relative to anything; ie, if you leave the radio in CDC mode, but disconnect the phone from the module, does the beeping stop? What are the LED lights doing on the module while the beeping is happening?

Maybe the answers will help narrow down wtf is going on :)
NC, USA

Re: Beeping sound in the backround

Nickhe
Non stop accually :) a low highpitched sound , mostly noticeable inbetween songs. The sound happens as soon  as you are connected , both with iphone and android

Re: Beeping sound in the backround

Seth
Administrator
so it's not a beeping noise? it's a constant, low-volume, high-pitch whine? is it related to your engine RPM? Sounds like it might be a bad ground, or one of the speaker wires isn't connected.....? I'm assuming it only happens when your in CDC mode, and not any mode (radio/tape/cd)? Please advise as to what you find.
NC, USA