Another set of assembled modules available

Locked 15 messages Options

Another set of assembled modules available

Karlis
Administrator
I have a number of assembled BlueSaab modules running latest v3.7 software. One v3.3A, two v4.2s and one v4.3.

The price of v3.3 is 105$ (if shipped to US) or 115$ (if shipped outside US)
The price of v4.2s and v4.3 is 115$ (if shipped to US) or 125$ (if shipped outside US)

Shipping and handling costs included

Please note that though it has been proven that these modules are reliable and work great, there are some bugs we are working through and software gets updated from time to time.

Modules are available on "first come - first serve" basis this time.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

pansar
Hi
I would love to purchase on of th 4.* modules. Is there still one left and if so, how do I/we proceed?

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

erco
Hi,
I want one module v4.2s.Thanks
SAAB 9-3 SE MY2001 2.0t
http://ercoknives.blogspot.bg

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

h_enke
Hi! Im interested in buying one. I would like a 4.x if there are any left, otherwise a 3.3-version.

Br, Henrik

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

ivyen
I would like one since it seems like I cant get mine to work. The latest version that's still available would be great! :)
Saab 9-5 2003 2.3t

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

ivyen
Haven't seen any update so I will just ask, did all of these get sold?
Saab 9-5 2003 2.3t

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

Seth
Administrator
yes, afaik, they have all been sold.
NC, USA

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

homerisback
This post was updated on .
No modules left
They are tested (iPhone & Android phones) in my car and send as fully functionnal. As previously mentioned "Please note that though it has been proven that these modules are reliable and work great, there are some bugs we are working through and software gets updated from time to time.".

Modules boxes are engraved with a logo I created

All of them have the same functionalities when playing music (incl. wheel buttons commands) and run the latest code revision. The main difference remains in the ability of v5.1 to be updated with a single USB cable when v3.x need a FDTI/Arduino interface to be updated.
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

Seth
Administrator
Feel free to post this on the BlueSaab Facebook page if you have trouble selling them here (doubtful...)
NC, USA

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

jscanzoni
I just sent you an email about the 5.1.

@Seth : Thanks, will do if needed !

@Jason : PM reply.
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

Herb
Are there units available at the moment? If yes, what version? I would like to order one incl. shipping to Netherlands.

Thanks !

Herbert

PM sent
01' 9.3 SE Conv - AS3 - Nexus 5 Android M 6.0.1 - BlueSaab v4.2 + Amp - Latest CDC repo.

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

Cartes
Do you have any left?

Re: Another set of assembled modules available

PuraVida
Hi there.  Looking for an assembled unit for a 2001 9-3 Conv.  Do you have one available?