ATTENTION NEW USERS - HOW TO POST OR REPLY

Locked 1 message Options

ATTENTION NEW USERS - HOW TO POST OR REPLY

Seth
Administrator
Due to the increased frequency of spammers registering and posting, I have disabled registered users from doing anything.

If you are new to the forum and would like to post or reply, contact me and tell me what year/make/model of car you have and I will (probably) make you a member, with posting privileges.

All current registered users have been made members, so you still have posting rights.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully this will prevent anymore spammers.
Seth
NC, USA