290h

Ziq

290h

Ziq
I've managed to map my buttons according to Tomis site

I noticed that the Next button is interpreted by the ihu which sends out a CDC-on message, probably with the new disc that should be played. This will probably don't affect your applications, but could be good to keep in mind.
Saab 9-5 2005 Nav
Building my own project based on mbed LPC1768 + RN52

Re: 290h

Karlis
Administrator
"NXT" button on steering wheel means "jump to the next CD in the magazine". Since we are not doing this, we can take this action and use for our own purpose. But then again, we need to affirm IHU that we have "heard" this command and that we are (sort of) "complying" with the command given.
2001 9-5 SE V6; 2006 9-5 Wagon; iOS; BlueSaab version = "latest and greatest" :)