2 new bluesaab 6.1.1 available

Bisonder
Hi,

If you are looking for a bluesaab up and running, contact me. Last week i soldered two of them and tested each one at mij own Saab 9-5 2002. They work fine.

Some information:
I like my Saab, that's why I make a Bluesaab for myself. Most parts are only available in bigger quantities, so now I have some parts in stock. When I have some time left I solder some so I can make some other enthousiatics happy. I take me a lot of hours to solder one that's why I ask €175 each.

Re: 2 new bluesaab 6.1.1 available

Bisonder
One sold, still one available

Re: 2 new bluesaab 6.1.1 available

Jimbo
I tried to send you a message, I’ll take the remaining one if you can post to the UK?